The Brigham 10k road race takes place on quiet roads around the Brigham village
- All money raised will be donated to Friends of St Bridgets to buy equipment for the school. - Registration is open from 9:30am at the Social Club, the race starts at 11:00am. - PARKING - This will be along Low Road. Do not park in the church car park or within Allerdale Yard (behind the social club). Car share if possible to keep traffic to a minimum. Please listen to the instructions of the parking attendants. Be considerate if leaving early as there will be competitors completing the final part of the race. - REGISTRATION- Previously we have been able to take on the day entries. If we are getting close to maximum numbers we will publish this on Facebook and the school website. - ORDER OF THE DAY • 09:30 – registration opens (social club) • 10:30 – registration closes • 10:50 – safety brief to all runners (social club) • 10:55 – runners led onto road to begin race • 11:00 – RACE STARTS • 11:35 – first runners expected • 12:30 – final runners expected • 12:30 – prize giving • 13:30 – close Headphones are not permitted. - FIRST AID - First aid associates. Please alert marshal if required - PRIZE GIVING - This will take place at 12:30. Prizes have been donated by Tendley Quarries and Kong Adventure, Keswick. Further spot prizes up for grabs donated by local businesses, please see Facebook for updates. - REFRESHMENTS - Each runner will receive a stainless steel water bottle pre-filled with tap water On completion of the race. An edible medal will also be given. Further bakes and hot drinks available to buy from the social club and cake stall.
- 10 Kilometres
- Entry limit:
- Remaining places:
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Water stations
- Distance markers
- Baggage store
- No changing facilities
- No showers
- Race HQ:
- Low Road, Brigham, Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13 0XH Brigham, Great Britain
Refreshments will be available for runners on completion and further food and refreshments will be available to purchase.
The prices below include race fees, card charges and admin; there are no hidden extras.
|Affiliated Entry (£8 + Online booking fee £0.95)||£8.95|
|Unaffiliated Entry (£10 + Online booking fee £1.05)||£11.05|
Assuming this event does not sell out, entry on the day will be available for an additional £2.00.
ENTER NOW to guarantee your place.
Look who just entered:
- Leeann Barber, Cumberland AC
- Zak Anderson, Cumberland AC
- Emma Robertson
- Robert Owen
- Helen Tucker